- 1. Getting Started
- 2. What's New
- 3. Dashboard
- 4. Contacts
- 5. Components
- 6. Channels
- 7. Campaigns
- 8. Reports
- 9. Points
- 10. Stages
- 11. Categories
- 12.1. Citrix Plugins
- 12.2. Clearbit
- 12.3. ConnectWise
- 12.4. FullContact
- 12.5. Gmail
- 12.6. Hubspot CRM
- 12.7. iContact
- 12.8. Mailchimp
- 12.9. Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- 12.10. Microsoft Outlook
- 12.11. Pipedrive
- 12.12. Salesforce CRM
- 12.13. Sugar CRM
- 12.14. Twitter
- 12.15. vTiger CRM
- 12.16. Zoho CRM
- 12.17. Social login
- 12.18. Field Mapping
- 12.19. Integration Testing
- 13. Use Cases
- 14. Cron Jobs
- 15. SAML SSO
- 16. Themes
- 17. Translations
- 18. Tips & Tricks
- Published with GitBook
Mautic - Microsoft Dynamics CRM bi-directional plugin
This plugin can push/pull contacts to and from Dynamics CRM when a contact makes some action and when manually executing the sync leads command.
If you don't have a Dynamics CRM account, follow the instructions below to create a Trial Dynamics 365 account.
Configure the Dynamics CRM plugin
- Insert your Dynamics CRM URL, the Application ID and Secret into the Mautic Dynamics integration plugin and authorize it. Set the Publish switch to Yes. Save.
- Select the features you like in the Features tab. Push contacts to this integration checkbox is checked by default.
- Configure the field mapping.
- Save the plugin configuration.
Test the plugin
Follow these steps to test the integration.
How to create a Dynamics 365 Trial account
Set Up Dynamics 365:
- Go to the Dynamics 365 Trial website
Set Up Azure
- Go to the Azure Portal
- Log in with your onmicrosoft.com account
- Go to Azure Active Directory
- Add a new Application Registration
- Fill in the CRM Application information
- Click on Create
- Click on the Application you just created
- You will use the Application ID when configuring the plugin in Mautic
- Add a new Key. Use any name, click on save and copy the value. You will use it as the plugin secret in Mautic.
- Configure the reply URLs using the callbacks from the plugin settings in Mautic. Click Save
- Configure the Required Permissions. Click on Add
- Add Dynamics CRM Online Api Access. Click Select
- Enable Dynamics CRM access for the users. Click Select and then click Done
- Activate the permissions by clicking "Grant Permissions". Click Yes
- Go back to Mautic
- Authorize the plugin
- Use your onmicrosoft.com account to authenticate:
- The plugin is ready. You can test using "Push to Integration" form and campaign actions.
- You can also test by executing the command:
php app/console mautic:integration:fetchleads -i Dynamics